Effective date: February 24, 2017
Welcome to BytGrej (”BytGrej”, ”we”, ”us” or ”our”). BytGrej provides a fun and engaging way for you to see and trade things in your proximity. When you have matched with someone you can communicate via a chat. BytGrej automatically notice you when you and another person get a match.
”), and your choices about the collection and use of your information.
By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to discover and match things to trade with people in your proximity and subsequentley engage in a chat and are given the possibility to publicly share pictures (“User Content
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (”Users
Table of contents
1. Information We Collect
2. How We Use Your Information
3. Sharing of Your Information
4. How We Store Your Information
5. Your Choices About Your Information
6. Children’s Privacy
7. Other Websites and Services
8. How to Contact Us About a Decreased User
9. How to Contact Us
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
• Your username
• Profile information that you provide from the chosen log in service (Facebook or e-mail).
• User Content (e.g., photos) that are added to Public.
• Communications between you and BytGrej. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding your friends on BytGrej:
• Note about ”Dela BytGrej” feature: If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our ”Dela BytGrej” feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, BytGrej does not have access to or control this communication.
• We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
• More information is available in our About Cookies section
Log file information:
• Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
• When you use our Service, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (”IP”) adress, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
• When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more ”device identifiers”. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile devices. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by BytGrej.
• A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
• Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
• Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag a photo, text, video or song using other’s APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the sent or uploaded material.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• help you efficiently access your information in the Service
• remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
• provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
• provide, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
• develop and test new products or features
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
• diagnose or fix technology problems
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside BytGrej without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
• We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, usage data and content based on the people and objects you have chosen to add or match with on BytGrej, with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that BytGrej is a part of, or that become part of that group (”Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Services (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your content.
• We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (”Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentially terms.
• We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you, based on what objects and categories you search for on BytGrej and other information.
• We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
• Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users.
• If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or this parties have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
• We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal request from jurisdictions outside of the Retail Studio Stockholm AB headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, government investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
• Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Sweden or any other country in which BytGrej, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
• BytGrej, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the U.S.A. or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Swedish law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
• BytGrej cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to BytGrej or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
• Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and BytGrej, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to BytGrej make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy:
• Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
• Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the ”unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
• Learn more about reviewing or modifying your account information
How long we keep your User Content:
• Following termination or deactivation of your account, BytGrej, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival and/or audit purposes.
• Learn more about deleting your account
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
BytGrej does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at people under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of a BytGrej User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US